Nowadays, comprehensive efforts to provide wellness in the workplace are a necessary investment for most businesses. This is not only due to the increasing demands for corporate social responsibility towards our communities and environment, but also the simple proven fact that improving levels of employee health, directly correlates with improved productivity of the workforce, delivering financial benefits to the organisation.
Previously the traditional approach was to offer educational-based and incentivised seminars made available half-heartedly to show a little willing. But the need for real provisions to promote wellness in the workplace is evolving rapidly to address the increasing health issues from our growing sedentary and pressurised working environments.
It is an investment in the positive future of the organisation, but that said, it can appear a huge undertaking requiring consultants and strategies, specially allocated personnel and a large amount of time set aside for implementing the changes.
Luckily, help is at hand.
Take the first step to a happy, healthy working environment by becoming an ATTIC workplace. We offer a simple, innovative, inexpensive and very effective solution to the current problems facing the well being of all staff working within the organisation.
So what exactly do we mean by workplace ‘well-being’?
There are 3 areas this encompasses; physical, social and psychological well-being.
Although much of what influences these 3 areas may occur outside of the workplace (e.g. good sleep, supportive friends, exercise, drinking habits), there are aspects of all 3 that can be directly addressed within the working environment. Also, as most of us spend over half our waking life at work, our overall health is greatly affected by our experiences while we are there.
Examples of problem areas that can easily be addressed are;
Weight problems, dehydration leading to lack of focus, poor circulation from sedentary desk jobs, poor general immunity leading to absenteeism and possibly long-term health issues
Feeling isolated stuck behind a computer, not taking regular breaks and interacting with colleagues, not having the outlet to voice opinions and discuss ideas
Stress, feeling over-worked and unsupported, lacking a sense of purpose, feeling undervalued
When all three aspects of well-being are healthy & balanced, people will thrive and as a knock-on effect, so will the organisation. The regular consumption of carefully chosen teas from ATTIC will help solve these problematic aspects of staff health, creating a great foundation of well being within your organisation.
What can ATTIC tea do for you?
- ATTIC Tea has zero calories so is great for maintaining a healthy weight. Having a cuppa is also a great reason to get up and stretch your legs, get the circulation going and improve your heart health.
- ATTIC Tea contains nutrients known to stimulate brain function and alertness, improving your concentration & thus your ability to finish a task!
- ATTIC Tea is full of health-giving properties, ideal for boosting the body’s immune system from aiding digestion, helping handle stress, to antioxidants that keep skin healthy and radiant.
- ATTIC Tea is highly hydrating and also prevents food cravings by keeping a healthy blood sugar balance, offering sustained energy and fewer ‘crashes’ without the agitation & jitters linked with other drinks
- ATTIC Tea will make you and your body more efficient, optimizing all organ functions and keeping you more productive and dynamic.
- ATTIC Tea can really help deal with symptoms of chronic stress, give you time out to aid creative thought and breathing space when you feel overwhelmed.
ATTIC offers a system ideal for each workstation and, in addition, to add a social element to the working environment, have a range designed for the break room too.
Most of the tea leaves are reusable and our system of brewing is designed to encourage this (making it more cost effective). It also removes the cost and waste-implications of takeaway cups, teabags, milk cartons etc. thus providing your company with a very positive way to reduce its environmental impact.
The welfare of your employees has a direct impact on the success of your company. If you are interested in finding out more about putting beneficial teas into your working environment, please call us on 0117 9090357 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.